Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dear Lord, I am too ashamed….for my iniquities are great

Our Father who art in heaven, who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises and doing wonders? You are great, my Father. For there is none like you, nor is there any God besides you, according to all that we have heard with our ears and seen with our eyes. Hallelujah!
O my God, I am too ashamed and humiliated to lift up my face to you, my God; for my iniquities have risen higher than my head, and my guilt has grown up to the heavens. If you were to count our iniquities, who shall stand? I solemnly entreat that you forgive me my sin in your loving-kindness. And I sincerely thank you for your greater love for the lost, of whom am chief.
Dear Father, I pray that you give me another chance today, that I may with one mind and one mouth glorify you, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Prayer text: "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame" (Romans 10:9-11)



0 comments:

Post a Comment